Parakeet N Sneakers is a project founded by Raul Alberthino Venuti Muñoz and Alberto Barrero Reyes with the aim of creating a reference page in the world of limited sneakers.
“We want to take advantage of the culture in the territory of Palma de Mallorca, we know that for many people it is pure madness to spend €500 for a pair of sneakers, but deep down it is a practice that has been going on for decades in America, the ambition to collect all the silhouettes and colorways or collaborations with icons of urban, sport or high culture fashion.
Being visionaries and, understanding that times advance, can be explained with a simple concept that 50 years ago people went crazy for collecting coins or stamps because it represented having a little piece of history that had a value; so we from Parakeet, get the idea that people of our generation who have lived in a society projected in urban life in triumphs through sport, are going to cultivate an interest that little by little is growing and invading all of Europe.”
We want to be the first to promote this sector through an Instagram page with which we do:
- Sponsorship of new stock that we are obtaining and making available to our clients.
- We offer personal shopper service for people who do not have time or means to get limited products.
- Payment raffles (Lotteries in which with a small figure you can have the possibility of getting limited shoes).
- Giveaways for our most loyal followers.
- A lot of interaction through stories, games, memes, sponsoring artists and people from the urban streetwear and sneakerhead scene.
And by 2021 we will go towards new goals:
- Create a lot of content from the world of sneakers and urban culture through videos published on IstagramTv and Youtube.
- An official website open with a considerable amount of stock.
- Customization of iconic silhouettes from the world of sneakers.
- Integrate streetwear and interior design.
- Make collaborations between Parakeet and independent Streetwear brands.
FOLLOW PARAKEET N SNEAKERS ON INSTAGRAM FOR ORDERS – @parakeetsneakers
Model: Natalia Linuesa – @queturbio
Photographer: Giselle Palou – @gisellepalou